Friday, December 5, 2008

WHAT I'M DOING AT THERE?


Before I start to talk about my stuff, I wants to ask you a question. But you can make the choice whether you want to answer this question or not. HaHa..

Are you think who is he of this weird picture? A ghost/ gay guy / or even a prison escape from the jail? Actually is none of that, he just a little boy and his name call WAI HONG. Am I so funny? I think all of you must think I am crazy or insane but actually I'm not. Honestly, I am so handsome. Why I was sat at there? Because that day I had English class so I forced to sat at there. Why? The reason is so simply. It is because I was listened some gossip from my friends at that time and the teacher had to gave marks to those people want to present the group discussion. In addition, one of my friends want to take picture from me because she wants to put my picture inside her assignment. I don't know which one assignment she wants to put in. But I'm believe her won't be modify my picture with photoshop software. Finally, I'm willing to let her to takes picture from me because I am handsome boy.
After all of you see this blog, all of you don't admire me and don't vomit........Bye.....

4 comments:

Ivy said...

I just puked =p

Yeunis said...

oh ya...IVY...
me 2...haha....

Zhun Chai said...

Meh hai -_-

๑ღ♥ Liz ♥ღ๑ said...

lame lar!!dman u wai hong!!! really wan vomit lar...-_-'

My classmates from Certificate In Public Relations

Sepang Gold Coast