Wednesday, December 10, 2008

New Hair Style

Last day, I was cut my hair but today when I came to college, nobody admire me because my new hair style like SHIT. Then, I feel so sad because I thought all of you will admire me but HAIZ.......They said that why I changed my hair style, am I insane? And then I was just said because I broke up so I wanna change my hair style. But actually I have no girlfriend. So sad and fed up.

But at least got one person admired me who is a girl but she is not my type of tea so I feel nothing happen to me, I mean no feeling...HAHA....I know my new hair style so short and not handsome some more but don't insult me. (no la, just kidding)

Then, just now finish the drama mid term but I thought this mid term very difficult but there is no such thing because I know a bit of the answer. Ok, my topic today just until here la. Hope all of you can enjoy yourself. Bye.....

2 comments:

Zhun Chai said...

Lan like that ah you..

Yeunis said...

haha...which girl say ur new hair style not bad ar??
and wat the fuck of she is not my tea...oh my god...
haha...~~

My classmates from Certificate In Public Relations

Sepang Gold Coast