Friday, December 5, 2008

I'm So Pity

Today, I am so annoying about the PR mid term tomorrow because I don't know how to do and don't know how to answer when I sit for mid term tomorrow. But I don't think I am so pity because I guess all of my friends are so pity because they also have not start to do their revision. So, I feel so happy due to can die together with my friends. Haha!! And then, tomorrow our class also got PR presentation but I don't know how to present it. As the result, tomorrow sure I die.

The next topic was about today we had a class which the subject is Media Law. But, the teacher treat me so bad. Because the teacher who was taught the subject is Media Law and then taught about defamation. After that, he always described KAH CHIUN and me as the examples for the topic about defamation. I guess both of us so pity today.
I wanna cry now......

4 comments:

٩๏̯͡๏)۶zhentasy٩๏̯͡๏)۶™ said...

U mean havent start yet means me?LOL........U wont die 1..coz u finished ur revision.but i m not...I'm still lepaking and dono wat i'm doing...feel like sleeping...haha...abt the defamation?how ar?got take attendent?

Yeunis said...

haiz..me lagi cham ar...
jus hafal half only...
tat pratical i fail joh..
wann die dy....
iish~~

~JoAnN LiM~ said...

LOL.....now PR over d...so cheekik rite jz now in the lecture hall. :p

๑ღ♥ Liz ♥ღ๑ said...

lol...rite lar! other ppl havent satrt to do revision also...but nobody wanna die withu ...u die urself lar...hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

My classmates from Certificate In Public Relations

Sepang Gold Coast