Wednesday, February 4, 2009

So Happy...

Halo, I'm back..Do you know where am I now? Now I at mainson's house to study together with three of my friends who is mainson, han yew and poly. But I feel a bit lazy because I have no mood to study and I feel cold feet from now. But I haven give up myself and I just take a short break from now. Now they are going to study hard and make me feel tension and anxiety. Haiz.....(" Why all of you want to study, JUST LIKE ME take a deep breathe first ") Haha....I realize three of them feel so stressful such like people is using the wood to hit the stone. Guys, take a short break and take a deep breathe first then you can recharge your energy to do your best revision.......

No comments:

My classmates from Certificate In Public Relations

Sepang Gold Coast